If you have taken a career break due to family commitments, and now are ready to come back with a great zeal - unfortunately most of the women restarters find it more difficult than they anticipated. Some of the key challenges that they face are:
- Not Up to date - The restarters never had enough time for self development. They feel they are out of touch with the current trend and technologies. Longer the break, bigger the worry! This brings their self confidence down as they consider themselves less employable.
- Flexibility – Even though they are ready to come to full fledge career path, they'd still wants the transition to be gradual in nature so that they can adjust around this change.
- Confidence – Due to the above two concerns the restarters strata to believe that they are less employable. This further brings their confidence down and makes them feel that they are no more a value to organization.
It is important need for women restarter to be Up to date with the technologies and development that is happening around their domain. E learning or Online learning provides them the knowledge and training at their at their convenience, available in a number of learning approaches, from hands-on group discussions to individually focused work assignments.
The several Benefits of Professional Development with an E-learning Program:
- E-learning/Online courses are inexpensive. By avoiding the travel and overhead costs associated with classroom courses and removing the instructor travel costs that come with on-site or in-house programs, training providers offering e-learning course options are able to deliver quality learning solutions at a very affordable price. It is the ideal option for Women on Breaks to get up to speed with specific technologies or standards without spending much.
- Online courses are fast. Save important work time by completely eliminating travel. Attending courses online creates a level of flexible that means little to no time is lost in the process leading up to taking your course.
- Online courses are flexible. Many distance courses are also can be taken at any time, allowing you to fit the learning solution into your schedule rather than having to adjust your schedule to fit the learning solution.
- Online options are always growing. Companies now view e-learning as a viable platform for learning solutions. Possibly as a result of this, a huge variety of accredited e-learning courses resulting in certificates and qualifications are available.
Many companies with an eye on the future have known it for a while now; e-learning just makes good business sense. Not only is the relative cost of professional development lower, the ability to take courses anywhere means they can be easily fit in to a regular workday. And as if that wasn't enough, the lack lost time allows for immediate implementation of the learning solution into work activities, thus ensuring that learning is reinforced in a productive manner.
What are you waiting for? Find the course that's right for you and get started today!
See our SKILL DEVELOPMENT ONLINE COURSES.