Focus of the Role:
Genpact is a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating models end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run.
As Genpact prepares itself to leapfrog into the fast paced environment of Lean Digital and Technological advances, we require leaders who can spear head this change in the Accounts Payable environment. The focus of this role would be to primarily provide consulting and solution leadership for large and medium scale Genpact clients. This would involve strategy development, infusion of technology elements, delivering disruptive transformation ideas and seamless implementation. The identified person should be a thought leader, a key influencer and an inspiring mentor to the team.
- Provide strategic and operational solutions and transformation offerings to our clients that reflects domain rich thought leadership
- Evaluate and embed latest digital and technology levers in our solutions
- Engage with and support our Product development organization in ensuring domain competency in our technological offerings
- Partner with various team to ensure latest trends in AP domain is embedded into our solutions and digital and technological offerings
- Lead reengineering and transformation initiatives ensuring road maps to Best In Class processes , operating models and technologies
- Develop and implement focused projects on Supply Chain Financing, Working Capital Improvement initiatives etc.
- Provide thought leadership by keeping abreast of latest trends in the domain and industry by publishing / contributing to blogs, whitepapers etc.
- Contribute to / Lead specific initiatives like developing case studies, benchmarking of metrics, building repositories for best practices etc.
- Strong domain knowledge
- Experience in providing AP solutions in multiple verticals
- Exposure to latest tools and technologies in AP (ERPs, AP Workflows, Invoice Exchange, , Settlement Platforms, Robotic Automation etc.)
- Operation / Transformation experience in BPO, ITES organizations
- Ability to interact with CXO level members in client organizations
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment very collaboratively
- Influencing skills, Creative thinking/innovative mind-set
- Commercially Savvy
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Development and implementation of AP tools and technologies
- Exposure to Invoice Exchange platforms like Tungsten, Ariba, Tradeshift etc.
- Exposure to digital platforms