The role is Integral to managing consumer finance Fraud risk analytics practice and growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake specific solutioning assignments in Fraud and Risk analytics to drive growth.
- Build and support products and projects for collections analytics space.
- Conceptualize and architect scalable solutions in the Fraud Risk Management domain.
- Provide thought leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects
- Be responsible for profitable project execution and develop expertise in the offering areas
- Develop digital and technology enabled solutions to combat Fraud and remediate fraud alerts.
- Evangelize the solution and work along with the delivery teams
- Deep expertise in Fraud and Risk strategy Analytics role.
- Ability to build deep client partnerships
- Intellectual horsepower
- Commercial Savvy
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at CXO level
- Ability to influence multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Energy/Hunger for driving Growth.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Self Starter / Extremely self motivated and ability to work independently.
- Min 4 years Experience with stakeholder management for MIS/analytics team
- Strong hand on knowledge of statistical / analytical tools. Knowledge of SAS essential.
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Clear Thinker /Team Player
- Ability to work in diverse environment
Travel: Flexibility to travel at a short notice