Working with business development resources, develop and deliver solutions including but not limited to specific analytic projects, solution ID’s, pilots, analytic centres of excellence, etc. Responsible for quality and timeliness of deliverables, and client satisfaction. Works closely with analytic delivery team, and is the consultative face of Genpact to the client. Builds solutions, presents major findings, and works directly with client business owners and CXO levels for ongoing penetration and cross selling.
There are 3 areas that this role will focus on :
- Conceptualize and develop solutions that are relevant to the Pharma clients across sub areas such as, research, sales analytics, marketing analytics, pricing etc.
- Develop a team that can execute high end analytics projects on a project basis. The team will comprise consultants in India as well as onshore locations
- Support the business development process through good responses to RFP, presentations to customers on our value proposition and developing compelling client related solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Genpact solution specialist for analytic, data and new initiative client needs.
- Booking and pipeline development achievement
- Continuous research on best practice within verticals and feedback to Genpact CPG, Analytics, NPS, and other teams for continuous improvement.
- Ability to apply Analytics to Business Strategy
- Ability to interact and build relations with senior management and key stakeholders:
- Ability to independently manage client relationships and build synergy between the Client and the delivery organization to ensure delivery of tangible benefits to clients.
- Knowledge of Pharma Industry and market dynamics.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills (internal & external)
- Hands-on experience in Pharma analytics such as Market Mix Modelling, Forecasting, Incentive Compensation, Sales Force Effectiveness, campaign analytics
- Well developed business development/consultative selling skills
- Knowledge of business process solutions application for analytics
- Exposure to advanced analytic methodologies used by Pharma organizations
- Ability to create products and solutions leveraging partners, products or acquisitions
- Ability to create offshore and onshore solutions for clients
- Ability to work through RFP/ RFQ process and develop winning solutions
- Ability to work through complex structure and ambiguity.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- Hands on past experience with analytics, brand marketing, etc.
- 10+ years progressive experience
- Consultative solutions/commercial skills
- Business or technical degree
- Consulting background
- ERP experience, provider or client side