We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for collecting, preparing and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Project management: This includes planning, follow-up, process management and quality control with Internal program management team and external clients to source internal and external course data
- Setup a plan for upcoming releases and ensure all the content is finalized in time.
- Ensure quality across all content that is delivered into the product. Put in the place a process that includes multiple quality checks to ensure any errors are caught before the content is delivered.
- Propose and implement significant improvements in how content is collected, organized, and accessed by using library management principles.
- Demonstrate ownership for projects and activities that are core responsibility for this role.
Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years in content management or related fields
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Must be detail oriented and ensure each deliverable is of the highest standard
- Ability to collaborate and work well with cross functional teams