- Conceptualize and execute creative campaigns
- A good understanding of global guidelines
- Develop concepts, graphics, illustrations, presentations and design all marketing and communication collaterals as per KPMG / client templates and adhere to brand guidelines
- A strong conceptual thinker, who can come up with innovative ideas to define the design language to help develop designs
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team and also potentially guide designers or design teams
- Quality review for self and junior team members
- Independently manage stakeholder relationships
- The individual must be prepared to work on a rotational shift basis
- Any graduates with 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in a similar role in relevant sector.
- Although not essential, a Fine Arts degree or degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience working as a graphic / visual web designer in a design / advertising agency.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), PowerPoint and any other graphic design software knowledge will be a plus.
- Specialize in print design.
- Prior experience in creating website / landing pages, marketing collateral, logos, online banners & ads etc. and translating wireframes into visual design.
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and ideate for various campaigns simultaneously.
- Must be detail oriented and will ensure each deliverable is of the highest standard.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to work on rotational shifts