The objective of the role is to help the Transition function realize and solve for its strategic business objectives through transformational thinking & implementation of digital technology. This involves partnering with regional & global stakeholders and acting as a trusted advisor to them, while also stepping outside to bring in fresh ideas, perspectives & thought leadership thus providing the bestin-class solutions & support. The Corporate team should be able to lead multiple projects and work with multiple internal stakeholders, thereby acting as a true partner & enabler to the function.
- Lead transformative & innovation projects aimed at streamlining or enhancing the processes within the function
- Bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to the table
- Partner with multi-functional teams and onboard all important stakeholders to constantly enrich the engagement within the function
- Act as a true visionary for stakeholders and help them drive large-scale projects with meaningful impact and long term benefits
- Assess the implications of change-management opportunities & articulate decisions clearly
- Own Global Scorecards and bring more dimensions to it with smart analytics and strategic/ operational insights
- Set up a strong governance structure & proactively address issues /risks through initiating corrective actions or mitigation plans
- Evaluate & articulate the risks impacting project goals to concerned stakeholders
- Ensure quality control and assurance for the ongoing central initiatives, have a clear project plan, design , milestone planning and adherence to it, including relevant sign-offs
- Collaborate and liaise across teams/ verticals to accomplish tasks and deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Enable Vertical/ Region-specific Knowledge management & collaboration
- Deliver on Financial goals for the business; identify opportunities for Growth & deliver on growth commitments; identify key cost metrics and ensure they are optimized.
- Partner with the BD, Solutioning, Sales team on Commercials, and pricing, winning deals
- To ensure the personal development of the team members
- Drive Process improvement in the process and continuously plan for process performance
- Anticipate & plan for new business; prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements; plan for resources based on work type and work volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
- Review process performance and report out performance dashboards Role
- Good communications skills
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/MBA Degree
- Handling Multiple Stakeholder
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We design, transform, and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Founded as a division of GE, we serve hundreds of long-term clients including more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500 and employ over 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office in New York City. We offer rewarding careers for those looking to make an impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by providing them with continuous learning & development, stretch assignments and flexible career paths that help them push their limits and realize their full potential. Our flexible work options, family-friendly policies, and nurturing environment enable employees to strike a work-life balance that helps them build rewarding careers while pursuing personal interests.