Online tutoring is fast catching up as a career option in India. Let’s look at some of the reasons why it’s a great Comeback Career Idea…
- Find Purpose Contribute to someone's life by sharing knowledge and experience pure joy of giving!
- Anytime Anywhere Connect with your students from wherever you are and whenever you want.
- Earn Well A surprisingly high earning potential with predictability and control in your hands!
- Awesome Community Be a part of a large teaching community, make friends and learn from each other!
- Great Connections, Beautiful Stories Connect with students from all over the country and create heart-warming learning stories!
- Earning Potential from minimum ₹ 25,000+ per month @ 4h/day upto ₹ 75,000+ per month for full time
What would be expected from an Online Tutor?
- Dedicated and Passionate: Someone who belongs to Teaching and does everything to make it fun and productive for Learners and their Parents
- Consistently Available: Minimum 3 Hours of Daily Availability on vedantu between 4-10 PM IST, consistently
- Creative Content: Someone who deeps dive in content and bring interesting ways for different types of Learners to learn
- Loves to follow Processes: Vedantu expects our Teachers to follow certain processes to ensure excellent User Experience, we love to work as a team with our Teachers
- Willing to learn and grow: Vedantu organises excellent Trainings and certifications for our Teachers frequently, we love to see our Teachers growing
What do tutors have to say about Vedantu?
After a 16 years career in IT, I am semi-retired. To some, retirement means watching TV all day. To me, retirement is, spending the day following my heart, and not worry about bills. As a child, teaching was my dream job and in college, Physics/Maths was my passion. My other passion is Street and Nature photography. Now, I carry my classroom in my laptop and teach my students from wherever I am. I have taken classes from over 10 cities so far. - Bhavdeep Sethi, IIT Bombay
How can you apply?
1. Apply as Teacher
2. Initial Screening
3. Teaching Demo
4. Teacher On-Boarding & Training
5. First Online Session